Come on, walk with me...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CANCUN!

So.... my best friend Merinda, remember her? I told you that if you followed you would hear a lot about her. Well, a few months ago, she mentioned to me that her "granny" had a time share condo in none other than Cancun, Mexico! And the great part was that she offered her week this summer to Merinda and her bf Andrew! Well, they invited me and Chris. We didnt know if we were going to be able to go for sure because she didnt know exactly what week and the guys have to ask off for work WELL in advance to make sure they can get off. So guess what? She called yesterday with the date! WE ARE GOING TO CANCUN!

I am so excited!

We are staying at the Royal Caribbean Resort! She is coming over today to keep an eye on Lance while I apply for jobs because we need extra money if we are going to make cancun!

No comments:

Post a Comment