Come on, walk with me...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I should know better...

Than to start reading a book when i don't have an entire day to waste engrossing myself in it. I love to read. My favorite authors are Mary Higgens Clark and Nora Roberts. I love the romantic suspense novels. But then again, i will read just about anything. My alltime favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I love the lessons that you learn throughout the book. It is also excellently written. Right now I am tied up in the love affair of Lilah Calhoun and Dr. Maxwell Quartermain and the mystery of the missing emeralds in Nora Roberts' Mini Series "The Calhoun Women". I am reading Lilah and Suzanne.

I love escaping into another world and just reading. Once I start I have to drag myself away. Especially when I have a house to clean and laundry to do, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment