Come on, walk with me...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Procrastination Kills....

brain cells. Or something like that. I sit here, mesmerized by the TV. I am watching this show called the Bad Girls Club. It is a reality show about all of these not so nice girls living together. When, actually I SHOULD be up cleaning and doing laundry. I guess I will in a little while. I want to have it done before Chris wakes up( he is off work today and was out really late last night), we will see if it happens.

So, Lance's birthday party was rescheduled due to his BFF being sick, and other friends not being able to make it, and lack of funds this week. So it was postponed to next sunday, same time, same place. I was dissappointed because I was really looking forward to seeing everybody and getting out of the house. Oh well.

Thats all for now, i have such a short attention span lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment