Come on, walk with me...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Weighing in

So Helen and I have started a contest. Who can loose the most weight. We started today, we weighed in. And I am reluctantly going to post my weight on my blog. I figure the more people know about what I am trying to do, the more I will have to stick with it. So... today... i weighed in at 160 even. This is the most I have ever weighed in my life. So, I have started trying to eat healthier and working out. I have been power walking a mile every night and yesterday I started doing yoga again. I am drinking water like crazy trying to keep myself feeling full and keep cravings away.

Anybody have any tips for someone trying lose some serious weight?

Thats all for now, any tips or ideas would be gratefully appreciated, leave a comment, or you can email me at missmandalea@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment