Come on, walk with me...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Home sweet home


It is amazing how little things can make you so tired. I didnt really do anything particularly strenuous today, just go to Dallas, and get Lance's pics, hung out with my grandma a little bit, saw my big sister and my friend. Now that I type it out it seems like a lot, lol. I am BEAT. I dont know if I will be able to muster up the energy to make dinner. Maybe something simple like spaghetti. BTW, I make the best spaghetti! I mix a can of sauce, with cream of chicken soup (should be mushroom, but my hubby has attitude about mushrooms), and a package of dry spaghetti mix, brown some hamburger meat and mix all of that together with the spaghetti (thin) in my casserole dish. Top it off with Shredded cheddar cheese and pop it in the oven until it is heated all the way through and it is SOOO good, if I do say so myself. I am pretty sure that was one heck of a run on sentence, but whos keeping track?

Anyways, my little monster is being a little too quiet, better go see what he's up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment