Come on, walk with me...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Never underestimate the power of...

a morning cup of joe! Seriously, the first thing i do in the morning besides turn on cartoons for Lance, is make a pot of coffee. Until I get the first cup down I am pretty much worthless. It was so funny, lol. I was standing in the kitchen trying to make Chris' (my husband) lunch for work today while my coffee was brewing and it litterally took me the whole time and all I had to do was make a coupld of sandwiches.

So here I sit, coffee, with vanilla caramel coffee creamer, next to my laptop and life is good.

On another note, I am headed to Dallas today. Last time I was in town at my grandma's we went and got my precious baby boy's pictures made. They are ready today, so I and going to battle the highways and head to the big D again today to pick them up. Ususally when I go to Dallas I make a day of it because Merinda lives there. If you frequent my blog from here on out, you will hear much about her as she has been my best friend since kidnergarten. She just got her tonsils out the other day and I need to stop by and make sure she is surviving okay.

I guess thats all for now, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment