Come on, walk with me...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sipping on some coffee!

I am sitting on my couch, with nursing my first cup of coffee of today. If you hadn't noticed yet, I love coffee. I honestly think it is what keeps me going on those days you just don't want to get out of bed. The Italian Sweet Cream... it calls to me!

I have been having a bout with cabin fever these past few days! I don't know why, I just want to be going, and doing. But mostly I think it's because I am out of meds right now and when i get by myself (without adult interaction) I get antsy. It was great last night that my best friend Merinda and her bf Andrew came over for a while. And I have plans tonight with another really close friend of mine, Jenny. She has a little boy right around Lance's age, and our husbands really get along as well, so we are making a family outing to dinner at Jen's house tonight! I am really looking forward to it.

Well, I'll write more later talking to Helen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment