Come on, walk with me...

Monday, January 19, 2009

Whatcha up to?

How have you been? Things here are going pretty good! Just cleaning and such. I should be cleaning right now, but hey, i can take a break right?

Do you ever feel like your house is never clean enough? I think that it may be because I am just dissatisfied with my things. Like I am trying to get it clean thinking it will make my place look better when in reality, I would love the money to be able to buy a few things for my home. I would like some lamps and some things for the walls, some shelves and a book shelf... those are just to start, i want an area rug for my living room! And i could go on and on and on, but I wont, lol.

I get to go shopping today to get myself a few shirts. I have been feeling like crap lately because I dont like any of my clothes. Plus a little extra poundage helps with that. I am going to try to loose some weight for Cancun! I am going to hit up a few stores near my house to see if I can put together a few outfits for cheap. That would make me feel so much better!

Well, I better get back to my chores, lol. Hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment